miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026

vocabulary unit 1 + myself

Hello everyone, my name is Marcos, I am 16 years old, and I have just started an IT course. I like going to the gym and hanging out with friends,I also play videogames.





1. VOCABULARY:UNIT 1


1.COMPUTER AND DEVICES


artificial intelligence-Intel·ligència artificial         apps-  Aplicacions      data-Dades      hardware-Programari dur
keyboard- Teclat   laptop- Ordinador portàtil   monitor- Monitor  mouse-  Ratolí 
server- Servidor  software-Programari     system unit-Unitat de sistema


2.BUSINESS SECTORS



banking- Banca   business and retail- Negocis i comerç al detall  education- Educació  health-Salut
hospitalty and leisure- Ostaleria i oci  manufacturing-  transport-Transport


NUMBERS



0.1=zero point one- Zero coma u  10=ten- deu  20=twenty-vint  30=thirty-trenta
40=forty-quaranta  50=fifty-cinquanta   60=sixty-seixanta  70=seventy-setanta
80=eighty-vuitanta  90=ninety- noranta 100=one hundred- cen 500=five hundred-Cinc-cents
1,000=one thousand-mil   1,500=one thousand five hundred-Mil cinc-cents



BUSINESS SECTORS

We've got laptops with  AI programs specially for schools-education
I've got an online shop selling sencond-hand computer parts-business and retail
The AI system analyses financial information online-banking
This hospital uses the latest technology-health
we make mobile phones on oue production line-manufacturing
This car uses AI to help the driver-transport
customers can reserve rooms with this AI chatbot-hospitality and leisure


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

vocabulary page 7

 5 choos the correct word to complete the sentences. 1.I test/ troubleshoot problems over the telephone 2.My laptop is broken.Can you repai...